Today starts the summer program for the Teen Entrepreneurship Program. This program is designed to teach teens and kids all about the world of business and how to get involved. We will look at ways young people are starting companies along with what areas investors are looking for. We will talk about how to create a brand and market it, both online and in person. Students will have the chance to start their own little “company” to get the practice so they can understand what it means to create something of value that people need.
The schedule and topics for the courses
- June 2nd: How to Become an Entrepreneur
- June 9th: How to Find and Build a Great Company
- June 16th: Inside the Minds of Successful CEOs
- June 23rd: Creating Your First Company
- June 30th: How to Find Your First Customer
- July 7th: Building a Website for Your Company
- July 14th: Which Social Media Platform Should I Use for My Company?
- July 21st: Should I Use Crowdfunding to Help Grow My Business?
- July 28th: The Secrets of Running a Successful Business
Although this program is for Teens and kids, everyone is welcome to attend. In addition to the course material we will also be showing special programs in class to give students a better perspective on historical business titans and how they got started.